Frequently Asked Questions
Hopping on and off the bus is something many of us take for granted, but for some first-time bus users the experience can be an overwhelming one, especially for
children and those new to the area.
Our FAQs are designed to tell you everything you need to know about using our buses. Whether you’re new to our buses or a daily commuter,
you may find something you didn't know here!
Please click on one of the questions to reveal its answer.
There are lots of reasons to take the bus, instead of getting the car out!
- Less stress – let our highly trained, experienced drivers battle through rush hour traffic, whilst you sit back and relax!
- Don’t waste time – when you’re driving, all you can do is drive. When you’re on the bus you can read a book, text your friends, catch up on the latest news online, revise for that exam, have a nap, chat with your neighbour, gaze out the window and daydream, or even get some work done (if you must!).
- Speed cameras? Parking wardens? Road rage? None of these will worry you!
- Fly past those rush-hour queues of traffic as you sail up the bus lane.
- The phrase ‘MOT’ will never strike fear into your heart (and your wallet) again.
- We’ve got loads of discounts and special offers on fares, so there’s no need to pay full price.
- You won’t have to dread sudden and expensive car breakdowns.
- Driving round and round a car park looking for somewhere to leave your car is a thing of the past – our buses will drop you right into the town or city centre.
- You can be happy knowing you’ve helped reduce congestion and emissions in your local area.
So what are you waiting for? Find your nearest bus stop now!
Additionally, see our leaflet on Help us
make your journey better (PDF, 242Kb, opens in new window)
Note: some of the documents on this page are in PDF format. In order to view a PDF you will
need Adobe Acrobat Reader.