Big Bus Day
Big Bus Day is back for 2019!
Come to Hull's Streetlife Museum on Saturday 7 September, 10am-4pm, for lots of bus-related fun, including:
- Display of vintage and modern buses.
- Open top and vintage bus rides.
- The City of Hull Brass Band.
- Bus games and family fun.
- Bus memorabilia, photos and models for sale.
- See the winning entries of the East Yorkshire photography competition.
- Big Bus Trail around the museum.
- Lovely refreshments from the Magical Tea Machine.
- Look around the amazing Streetlife Museum of Transport.
- And much more...!
It's free entry, and proceeds from donations/games etc go to charity.
See our Big Bus Day Facebook page for more details!
See you there!
View all press releases