Withernsea - Hedon - Hull buses
From 2 April there will be changes to buses between Hull, Hedon and Withernsea.
- Times for most buses will change, to help them keep to time in busy traffic.
- Monday-Saturday daytime, buses will run at least every 20 minutes between Hull and Hedon.
- Service 277 will now serve Thorngumbald and Burstwick, as well as Preston and Sproatley.
- The new Service 277 route means Preston (Weghill Road) and Burstwick (Main Street) residents will have a shorter walk to the bus stop.
- Services 78/79 have new Victoria Dock routes.
- Paull will be served by Service 79.
- Most buses on these routes will have FREE Wi-Fi, and many will be brand new buses.
See the new Service 75/76/77 timetable, the new Service 78/79 timetable, and the new Service 277 timetable. Paper timetable leaflets are available now from Withernsea Travel Centre at the depot, Withernsea Library, Withernsea Shores Centre, Thorngumbald Post Office, Hedon Library, Hedon Customer Service Centre and Hull Travel Centre in the Interchange.
View all service information