Select a departure and/or arrival point and click search, or choose the service number of the bus you want to see the full timetable.
Can't find the bus service you're looking for? Try some of the following tips:
- If you know the bus service you want, select the correct service number in the 'Service' box without selecting a destination, then click 'Show timetable'.
- If you don't know which service number you're looking for, but know where you're travelling from and to, put the two locations into the 'Buses from' and
'Buses to' boxes, then click 'search'.
- If no location comes up, there's no direct service between the two points you've chosen. Try just putting the location you're travelling from - to clear
the location, simply scroll up to the top of the list and choose the 'please select' option.
- If you still can't find a bus to your location, try changing the place names to more general locations. For example, put 'Hull City Centre' instead of a
specific road name, or 'Scarborough' instead of 'Falsgrave'.
- Some of our services only run during certain times of year, e.g. summer or university term time. These timetables will only be available during the time
of year when the bus runs, so if you're planning ahead for a summer holiday in the area and want to know what buses will be running call BusLine on
01482 59 29 29.
- There'll be details about new services, or future changes to services, on our Service Information page, so make sure you keep an eye on this.
- Still can't find a direct service? Don't despair, just give BusLine a ring on 01482 59 29 29. They are open Mon-Sat, 8am-6pm, and can give you
advice on how to get there using connecting services.