Experienced Coach Driver
East Yorkshire Coaches is currently looking for experienced coach drivers to join the team, working on private hires, day excursions and UK holidays.
- Operating school work, private hires, overnight tours within the UK.
- Complying with all legal and regulatory requirements and company procedures whilst carefully and safely driving company vehicles.
- Being a “good host” on all work and taking care of our passengers.
- Being a team player and helping out with other duties, including local bus work (particularly in the quiet period over winter).
The position is salaried and you are guaranteed 160 hours per month (may be more in the peak season). The position is full time and permanent.
You will be based at our main Anlaby Road depot in Hull.
What makes a great candidate for this role?
- You'll have great customer service skills.
- You'll have a PCV licence and experience of driving buses or coaches.
- You'll need a good grasp of basic English and maths.
- You'll be smart and professional.
How do I apply?
Please fill in our appliation form - put East Yorkshire Coaches as your favoured location of employment.
Use our online form to email your enquiry.
Back to Vacancy List