Customer Service Ambassador - Scarborough
If you are looking for an exciting outdoor summer job, we can offer one with a difference.
Joining the Customer Service Ambassador team, you’ll be working closely with Beachcomber open top drivers on and around the Scarborough seafront using our handheld ticket machines to encourage sales. You will be on your own most of the time where you will need to apply your own initiative and take ownership of your ticket sales and revenue collection.
Our customers are vital to our company, and it will be your job to provide excellent customer service and promote our product to a potential customer.
Applicants should be available weekdays and weekends, including public holidays, and will need to have a level of flexibility as shifts may be weather dependent.
- Passionate in providing excellent customer service.
- Ability to work on your own or in a team.
- Numeracy and literacy skills.
- Available weekdays and weekends – including public holidays.
- Take time to listen and help customers wherever you can.
- Honest, reliable, responsible individuals with a strong work ethic.
- Experience in cash handling.
- Previous customer service experience.
- Local knowledge.
- Sales experience.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary - £8.21 per hour.
- Full and part time hours available (minimum 8 hours per week for part time role).
- Free travel on East Yorkshire buses for period of contract.
- Voucher rewards for hitting sales targets.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org , stating that you wish to apply for the Customer Service Ambassador role.
Applications must be received by Sunday 16 June 2019.
Use our online form to email your enquiry.
Back to Vacancy List