Student Passes - Frequently Asked Questions

Please click on one of the questions to reveal its answer.

What sort of student discounts do you have?

How do your Semester Passes work?

What buses can I use my ticket on?

How do I apply?

You can buy Semester Passes, Scarborough TEC tickets and Ron Dearing UTC tickets by downloading the EY Buses app.

Got a question? Ring BusLine on 01482 59 29 29.

Hull University students can come and get advice on passes and bus travel at our stall in the Hull Student Union building during Welcome Week.

If you live in The Lawns you may be eligible for a free Semester Pass. The University will send you details on how to apply for this when your accommodation details are confirmed. If you aren’t sure whether you’re eligible for a free Semester Card, please contact the University.

What happens if I leave university before my Semester Pass expires?

I still can’t find an answer to my question - who can I speak to?

Still have a question? Please contact BusLine on 01482 59 29 29 or email

All enquires will be answered within one working day.