Hull University Semester Cards

Published on

Our great value Hull University Semester Cards for the 2016/17 academic year are available to buy online now!

Apply for your card now.  They're ideal for students living in Hull, Anlaby, Cottingham, Hessle and Willerby.  (Don't live in the Hull area?  Our Student Discount Card may be a better option for you.)  If you need advice about which card to get, come down and see us in the Hull Student Union building from 10am-3pm during the first two weeks of term (26 Sept-7 Oct) - you can also order a card, or collect your card from there if you've pre-ordered it.

If you will be living in university accommodation in The Lawns or Thwaite Halls of Residence, your Semester Card will be paid for by the university - however, you must still apply for a pass.  When your accommodation is confirmed the university will email you a special link to use to apply for your card.  If you are eligible for a funded card please only apply using the special link, otherwise you will have to pay!  If you're a Lawns or Thwaite student, pick up your card when you collect your room key.

Want to know more about Semester Cards, or got any questions that aren't answered on these pages?  Ring 01482 59 29 29 (open Mon-Sat 8am-6pm) or tweet @EYBuses

Hull Uni campus

View all students' news