Driver CPC Training (Periodic Training)
CPC periodic training is regular training that every professional driver needs to complete throughout their professional
career of driving a bus, coach or lorry. Every 5 year period drivers need to complete 35 hours of CPC periodic training, delivered in blocks of 7 hours.
We provide training for individuals and companies, and we can accommodate individuals on our existing courses, or run bespoke courses especially for your staff, either at our dedicated training site or at your location.
East Yorkshire Bus & Coach Training have a wide range of training courses that cover the requirements for Driver CPC.
- Safe and Fuel Efficient Driving (SAFED) - 7 hours.
- Customer Care and Disability Equality - 7 hours.
- Working Time, Drivers' Hours and Tachograph Regulations - Including both Analogue and Digital Tachograph systems - 7 hours.
- Defensive Driving & Driver Development - 7 hours.
- Health & Safety - 3.5 hours.
- Manual Handling - 3.5 hours (not CPC).
- Safe Banksman/Reversing Vehicle Operation - 3.5 hours (not CPC).
- Working Time, Drivers' Hours & Tachograph Regulations short course - 3.5 hours.
- Driver Safety Checks and Basic Mechanical Principles - 3.5 hours.
- Driver Legal Awareness - 3.5 hours.
- DDA Lift & Wheelchair Loading Procedures - 3.5 hours (not CPC).
- Vehicle Security and Evacuation - 3.5 hours.
Our 3.5 hour courses can be delivered in any combination to make a full seven-hour course for the CPC requirements.
See our course schedule
Our courses are continually being developed and updated, and we can discuss tailoring courses to your particular requirements.
To find out more, give us a ring on 01482 592935 or tweet @EYTraining